This is a vintage chair that I needed to redo the springs and foam. As you can see, the burlap, straw were rotten.
This chair came from a customer I met on facebook. Her mother owned this chair and she wanted the seat to be redone. It is so interesting to me, to see straw in the chair instead of foam, that is used today. Another happy customer.
This was a chair that I reupholstered earlier in the year. I learned a lot from this project. This chair had welts everywhere. My first big project. I thought I had some before pix, but I guess I do not.
I had a job recovering old stools with flour sacks which were sold at a trade show. It was quite fun. I was given a free reign to how I used the design of the sacks to upholster. I used welts on some and even incorporated natural occuring holes from the sacks that occurred on the others.